2535 Landmark Drive, Suite 102
Clearwater, FL 33761
Did you Know?
Most insurance companies will not release claim payments until the deductible has been paid in full.
A Wind Deductible Buy Back policy gives agents the ability to significantly reduce their client’s exposure to catastrophic financial loss. For example, a 5% deductible for a building insured for $1,000,000. is $50,000. – a considerable sum at any time, but especially after a storm. Deductibles can be reduced from 10% down to 1%, or a flat dollar amount that is easier for the client to manage.
- Wind events covered by the primary policy will trigger the WBB policy to respond.
- Follow-form coverage
- Occurrence & Aggregate form options
- Builders risk available
- Barrier islands
- Shingle roofs
- Built-up roofs
- Single-ply membrane roofs
- Metal roofs
- Builder’s risks
- All construction classes will be considered
- 25% minimum earned premium applies
- $1,500 minimum premium