Environmental exposures exist in almost every segment of your clients business. Leo Risk Services, Inc. has provided solutions to help manage these risks for ten years. We are the environmental experts and are continually offered the most innovative insurance products to address a wide array of environmental liabilities. Insurance products are written on a variety of A.M Best rated A paper, both admitted and non-admitted in all states.
Environmental Products Available
- Combined General Liability & Environmental Impairment Liability
- Site Specific Environmental Liability
- Contractors Pollution Liability
- Consultants Professional (E&O) Liability
- Combined General Liability, Contractors Pollution & Environmental Consultants Professional Liability
- Storage Tank Liability
- Contractors: Street & Road, Excavation, Painting, Landscape and Sewer
- Site Specific: Auto Dealers, Chemical Plants, Contractor’s Yards, Food Processing, Golf Courses, Manufacturing, Healthcare, Landfills, Fuel Storage,
- Commercial Real Estate, Waste Treatment, Warehouses and Municipalities
- Environmental Consultants/Contractors: Asbestos Abatement, Clean-Up & Remediation, Hazardous Materials, Lead Abatement, Mold Remediation and Radon
- Tank Liability: Gas Stations, Oil Terminals, Hospitals, Hotels and Offices
Combined Form Coverages Available
- Occurrence Commercial General Liability.
- Occurrence Contractors Pollution Liability: Provides coverage for third party bodily injury and property damage for pollution conditions arising out of the insured’s work.
- Claims Made Professional Liability: Provides coverage for claims arising out of the insured’s professional services.
- Defense is outside the limits of liability for the Commercial General Liability coverage part and Contractors Pollution Liability.
- Coverage for mold abatement can be written on an Occurrence basis.
- Blanket Additional Insured which includes Completed and Primary & Non Contributory wording (when required in written contract).
- Blanket Waiver of Subrogation as a standard endorsement on the policy.
- Basic Extended Reporting Period is 60 days in lieu of the normal 30 days.
- Pollution conditions resulting from loading and unloading at a jobsite is not excluded.
- Limits provided are excess of deductible or Self Insured Retention.
- Notification of an occurrence or an offense which may result in a claim or suit is “as soon as practicable.
- Monoline Contractors Pollution Liability for non environmental contractors